The Bavarian State Sports Association and the Bavarian Football Association have jointly operated the Oberhaching Sports School south of Munich as a GbR since 1994.
In this modern sports school with 257 beds and an area of 220,000 m² with i.a. four sports halls, a weight room, a swimming pool including a sauna, four grass pitches, two small pitch fields, two beach volleyball fields and a large number of seminar rooms – including the necessary catering facilities – are used in a variety of ways to provide advanced training and training for both competitive and popular sports the 56 sports associations of the BLSV carried out. The sports school is an essential part of the training and teaching system for all voluntary and full-time teachers in Bavarian and German sports and its sports associations. The Oberhaching Sports School is a cornerstone of organized sports in Bavaria and your ideal workplace!
Come and join our Greenkeeping-Team!
We are looking asap for a:
Landscape gardener (m/f/d) full-time
Range of duty:
- Varied and diverse occupation in the outdoor facility of the sports school
• Gardening work and greenkeeping
• Pruning and care of trees and shrubs
• Maintenance and creation of outdoor grounds
• Groundskeeping with suitable equipment
• Maintenance and upkeeping of machines
• Snow clearing and gritting
• Supervision of game operations
- Suitable and performance-based payment
• Regulated working hours
• Communication on an equal footing
• Enjoyment and variation of work as part of a young & dynamic team
• Training opportunities
- You have completed your gardener (m/f/d) apprenticeship specialising in gardening and landscaping or a comparable qualification
• You already have years of experience in this line of work
• You like to work outside and have a high affinity for sports
• You are creative and actively fit
• You are a skilled craftsman and have a great technical understanding
- You are always reliable, let it be in a team or when working alone
• You have a class B and class BE driving licence
• You have excellent written and spoken German skills
You would like to become part of our team?
Then apply and get to know us better!
Please send your application to:
Im Loh 2
Please also send speculative applications to Herrn Hoffmann | Human Resources Department